Nelson Echeverria | Blog

Constructive criticism is encouraged! Feel free to leave comments.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Angelina Jolie

Well having Angelina Jolie in my studio was just amazing. Hopefully Megan Fox will be the next to visit. In all seriousness, this is as close as I will come to shooting Angelina Jolie. Since the moment I saw this book I wanted to create this photograph. It's quite simple. The model I used was Kaity, who couldn't be any more perfect for this image. The reason is because she absolutely adores Angelina Jolie. So for this shoot, she got to live her dream and spent a day in her head. Literally. Honestly I enjoy when my photographs relate to something about a person. It can be as simple as this. Other times it takes time for a photograph to speak to me. That connection does not have to be an object, like the book here. I mean it could, but it can also be an expression, a gesture, a mood, a feeling that was captured. Sometimes a small little detail can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment