Nelson Echeverria | Blog

Constructive criticism is encouraged! Feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just My Camera And The Beach

This shot was taken at Robert Moses in Long Island, NY. Only natural light was used. The only equipment I had on me was my camera. I was there to relax on the beach, but somehow it turned into a mini photo-shoot. My model, Kaity, was in front the car dancing, jumping, laughing. The energy of the shoot was amazing. Got many shots of her in high energy. Then she relaxed. Wrapped her towel around her self, since it was a little windy. She gave me this look and I knew this was the shot. I have learned that you must place the subject in the situation you want. Then something is either is going to happen or it is not. You must be ready when the moment comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment